Cure It is a revolutionary GRP flat roofing waterproofing system. A Cure It roof is made with specially formulated roofing resin and topcoat. This has been designed for roofing applications by the UK’s leading GRP flat roofing materials manufacturer and is supplied with a 20 year materials guarantee.
When it comes to flat roof replacements, the GRP Roof 1010 System offers unrivalled performance at exceptional value and a genuinely long-lasting solution. Specially formulated to provide durable waterproof protection, GRP Roof 1010 has been developed by the leading polyester chemists at Restec specifically for the purpose of flat roofing – unlike many other GRP roofing products. Every batch is made to a rigorous specification for consistent high quality roofing performance.
The system is LABC approved for ensured compliance with building regulations, fully fire tested and supported bya 20 year materials guarantee. GRP Roof 1010 is available to buy from a wide range of stockists across the UK and Ireland.
What makes GRP Roof 1010 different?
- Installations supported by Restec’s trusted 20 year materials guarantee
- Simple and quick installation with a waterproof finish that is proven to last
- Fire tested to BS 476-3:2004 with an BROOF(t4) and F.AB result meaning unrestricted use under Building Regulations
- Attractive finish to complement any home
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality
Diamond Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) is a composite material made from a polyester resin which is reinforced by chopped strand mat (CSM) glass fibres to form a GRP laminate.
The Diamond GRP roofing system is constructed from a single-ply laminate applied in situ over 18 mm OSB3 deck. The roof is finished with GRP edge and a coat of Diamond GRP topcoat. When used for roofing, GRP provides a completely weatherproof system without any of the problems associated with traditional flat roofing materials.
← Back To Products